Apr 24, 2010The Tibet Foundation was established in 1985 with the aims of providing healthcare, education and social economic support for people of Tibetan...
Apr 22, 2010Central Tibetan Schools administration is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established...
Apr 21, 2010The U.S. Society for School and Culture is a small non-profit organization run by volunteers dedicated to preserving Tibetan culture through...
- Tibet at a Glance
- Contacts - Tibetan Administration (CTA)
- Contact Details of 'The Offices of Tibet'
- Chronology of Tibet
- Chronology of Resistance Movement
- List of Videos and Films on Tibet
- Old Video Footage on Tibet
- Reports featuring Tibet in 2013
- Support Tibet - Green Book (Chatrel)
- Become a Friend of Tibet - Blue Book
- Key Issues facing Tibet today
- Information on Sino-Tibetan Dialogue
- Update on Self-Immolations by Tibetan
- Schedules of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Vision for a Future Free Tibet
- Books authored by H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Books on H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Photo Gallery of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize Award
- Quick guide to popular Tibetan websites
- List of Tibetan Hotels & Restaurants
- Name & Address of Colleges in India