Mar 28, 2010Tashi Lhunpo Monastery is one of the four great monasteries of the Gelugpa School of Tibetan Buddhism. Founded in 1447 by Gyalwa Gendun Drup (1st...
Apr 24, 2010The Tibet Fund was founded in 1981 at a time when the international community had seemingly forgotten the people of Tibet, though they remained...
Apr 22, 2010On Sunday July 2, 1989, during the first visit to our country of His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama of Tibet, Tibet House Mexico...
- Tibet at a Glance
- Contacts - Tibetan Administration (CTA)
- Contact Details of 'The Offices of Tibet'
- Chronology of Tibet
- Chronology of Resistance Movement
- List of Videos and Films on Tibet
- Old Video Footage on Tibet
- Reports featuring Tibet in 2013
- Support Tibet - Green Book (Chatrel)
- Become a Friend of Tibet - Blue Book
- Key Issues facing Tibet today
- Information on Sino-Tibetan Dialogue
- Update on Self-Immolations by Tibetan
- Schedules of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Vision for a Future Free Tibet
- Books authored by H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Books on H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Photo Gallery of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize Award
- Quick guide to popular Tibetan websites
- List of Tibetan Hotels & Restaurants
- Name & Address of Colleges in India