The Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition is an international, non-profit organization, founded in 1975 by Lama Thubten Yeshe...
The Tibetan people, both in and outside Tibet, look to the CTA as their sole and legitimate representative. This and the administration’s...
Apr 18, 2010Rigdzin Community is a Buddhist community founded and directed by Namkha Rinpoche with lay and ordained practitioners from all over the world. The...
- Tibet at a Glance
- Contacts - Tibetan Administration (CTA)
- Contact Details of 'The Offices of Tibet'
- Chronology of Tibet
- Chronology of Resistance Movement
- List of Videos and Films on Tibet
- Old Video Footage on Tibet
- Reports featuring Tibet in 2013
- Support Tibet - Green Book (Chatrel)
- Become a Friend of Tibet - Blue Book
- Key Issues facing Tibet today
- Information on Sino-Tibetan Dialogue
- Update on Self-Immolations by Tibetan
- Schedules of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Vision for a Future Free Tibet
- Books authored by H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Books on H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Photo Gallery of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize Award
- Quick guide to popular Tibetan websites
- List of Tibetan Hotels & Restaurants
- Name & Address of Colleges in India