The Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition is an international, non-profit organization, founded in 1975 by Lama Thubten Yeshe...
Apr 26, 2010Tibet Justice Center was established to advocate human rights and self-determination for the Tibetan people. Tel: +1 510 486 0588.
Apr 23, 2010As a community based, not for profit organization, the mission of the CTAO is to promote the rights of all individuals, in particular, those of...
- Tibet at a Glance
- Contacts - Tibetan Administration (CTA)
- Contact Details of 'The Offices of Tibet'
- Chronology of Tibet
- Chronology of Resistance Movement
- List of Videos and Films on Tibet
- Old Video Footage on Tibet
- Reports featuring Tibet in 2013
- Support Tibet - Green Book (Chatrel)
- Become a Friend of Tibet - Blue Book
- Key Issues facing Tibet today
- Information on Sino-Tibetan Dialogue
- Update on Self-Immolations by Tibetan
- Schedules of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Vision for a Future Free Tibet
- Books authored by H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Books on H. H. the Dalai Lama
- Photo Gallery of H. H. the Dalai Lama
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize Award
- Quick guide to popular Tibetan websites
- List of Tibetan Hotels & Restaurants
- Name & Address of Colleges in India